Monday, March 31, 2014

Random Activities

March 
Not a lot going on in March with family activities as I continued to try and get passed my morning sickness and dizziness. Here are a few random things that took place though.

Lily has learned to love reading. We went to Grandmas House to watch the gymnastics meet, but had a little time before it started. Lily choose to read instead of play games on one of the iPads. I was so happy to hear that! Most times these days you will see a book in her hand. 

 The kids choose there jobs at the beginning of the year. Kylies dinner job is to sweep under the table after dinner. However we saw her coming all the way over into the kitchen by the oven and explained she did not need to come that far. Her reasoning was pretty clever.....she used under the oven to hold the dust pan. Always amazed by kids great ideas! 


March 22, 2014
I turned 30!! And spent the whole day with the worst head cold ever. Dave let me sleep all day and it was perfect because I was able to quickly get over the cold. The girls drew me pictures, stayed quiet while I slept, and frosted my birthday cake.


Only a mothers heart would understand this, but it was the best birthday cake ever!
Dave and I celebrated my birthday the following Friday by going to Olive Garden for dinner and enjoying each others company on a date. On the Saturday following my birthday I was able to go with my mom to lunch and get manicures and pedicures. That night I also got to hang out with Audrey and my mother in law while we headed to the Relief Society Broadcast. It was a great way to spend my birthday even if it was a week later! 

The girls saw the leave in curlers in the cupboard and one day asked to do them so they could have there hair curler. So after baths one night I put them in. They turned out pretty cute except for Paisleys. She only had about four left in her hair so her hair was mostly straight with a few curly cues. It was pretty funny! 

Lily's


 Kylie's


 And lastly, our carnivores! These two love meats and will eat any meat you give them. This day we had pork chops. We had given each of them a half, but Paisley wanted more and asked if she could have a full one. She didn't want it cut, but ate it like this instead! 

Kylie had it cut, but basically shoveled it into her mouth! Love these meat eaters! 

Happy March and here is hoping for a good April! 

No comments: