Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Day

December 25, 2014
Christmas morning the kids slept in until 8:30. In fact I had to go in and wake them up myself!!!We lucked out with a beautiful layer of white snow. It was the perfect Christmas morning. They loved there gifts and had a great time playing with them all day.

Takes First Christmas 

Dave wanted money so I made it creative...




For Gammie and Potts and Grandma and Grandpa Tatum I made these birthday boards

Spending the day enjoying toys and family. Grandma and Grandpa hung out all day and Gammie and Potts came over mid afternoon to hang out for awhile. 


They enjoyed playing in the snow

And our basement looked like a present exploded! 

Dave sat helping Kylie with her new bracelet loom while also helping Paisley play Guess Who against Lily. I loved all the fun family time we had! 

MERRY CHRISMTAS EVERYONE! 

No comments: