Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Valentines Day

February 14, 2014
For the girls Valentines present from my mom she let them make valentines boxes. They had a blast painting and decorating them. 





 As always we made the girls valentines together. This year they were on the simple end which was nice for me since I was not feeling very good. 

Kylie choose butterflies for her dance class and preschool

 Lily wanted to do something simple so that she could do them for gymnastics and school. This is what we did. We made 60, but I loved spending the time with the girls. 

 The day of Valentines Day we didn't do much for breakfast since I was sick, but we did out normal heart shaped lunch. 

 Little goodies for the girls 

Again due to not feeling well we didn't make our own pizzas, but found a place that did heart shaped ones and the girls were okay with that. We also didn't do china and dress up, but the girls didn't seem to mind they still had a fun night. 

 Dave and I are not big on Valentines day. We love the tradition of going to to the Temple to do Sealings. Other then that we don't do a lot for Valentines day. But since I had not been feeling well, Dave decided that I needed some cheering up. He made this himself saving a ton of money and brighting my day. I love my husband and how well he knows me! 


No comments: