Sunday, December 22, 2013

November On Goings

November 
Didn't have a lot going on thus no blog posts. November was fairly uneventful, but her was a few things I guess worth mentioning! 

Daddy with the girls watching him play games. Love it! 

 Oakley decided she needed to clean up daddy's side of the bed so she opened his drawers and tried to put his clothes away. This is definitely going to be my cleaning kid....she loves throwing things in the garbage and cleans up after her sisters! 



 Thanks to the neighborhood Facebook page someone posted this great idea for time outs. I had to run to the store to make one and I have loved it. The girls have to hold it while they calm down and can't talk until the glitter reaches the bottom. Its been amazing instead of trying to get the girls to go to the rooms!


Thanksgiving day was spent with Grandma and Grandpa Tatum. We enjoyed all the yummy food and got to stay in our pajamas which was great. That night we got to chat with the cousins and then we headed to Black Friday for some bike deals for the kids. Was a great day! 

Grandma watching Despicable Me 2 with the girls 

And finally some cuddle time with my girls. I love when we all get on the couple seats on the couch and snuggle up. I always have room for all my girls! 



No comments: