Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lily Eye Dilation

May 1, 2013
I am sure our exciting life gets so much sometimes that sometimes I throw in the dull :) But really this blog is about our on goings so I thought I would mention this. Lily had been complaining about headaches at school which to me meant eye problems since thats what I struggled with as a kid. So we headed to the eye doctor and had to get her eyes dilated. She looked really weird! Turns out that she is far sided and basically sees so good that her eyes have to work overtime to see correctly. They showed me through a pair of glasses what she sees all the time and is was like seeing a super clear hdtv all the time. Even though its what causes the headaches sometimes they said that she doesn't really need glasses for it. So at least now we know to watch for it and if she is getting headaches more often then we will have to get her glasses. 


No comments: