Thursday, February 21, 2013

What do you do when you have five valentines?

February 14, 2013
You have a candle light dinner at home! We set out the nice China, pulled out the candles, and made heart shaped individual pizzas. It was a great valentines dinner with the kids. 



 The girls came upstairs to these baskets and donuts on the table for breakfast. For lunch I usually like to do heart shaped sandwiches, cheese, and apples, but this year I had to be at the dentist during lunch time and after it was done I was feeling numb and miserable so we went out to lunch to eat.

When Dave came home he brought me a loaf of Kneaders Pumpkin bread! I love that man so much! He only gets me things when its a surprise (which is why I don't like Valentines day because its forced instead of because they want to do it). I had not thought he would get me anything because we don't do valentines day really. It was really sweet. Hope everyone had a great Valentines day! 

No comments: