Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Paisley and Baseball

May 12 and May 20, 2015
I came to Paisley one day and asked her if she could do any activity what would it be. I started to give ideas..dance, gymnastics, basketball.....and before I even got there she said, "baseball." So I signed her up through American Fork Recreation. She has LOVED it! Here are pictures of her first practice and the following week was her first game. 

First practice- I totally spaced she would need a glove! Dumb mom moment :) 




 Her hat and "jersey"

 Batting practice 



 Coach explaining the game

First Game- its great because they are across the street at our park 


 Trying to run with the helmet...she reminds me of Chicken Little...she has to hold the helmet on :)




So glad she found something she loves! 

No comments: