Sunday, September 14, 2014

10 Year Anniversary

July 29, 2014
We celebrated 10 years of marriage this year! Cant believe I have been with my best friend for over 11 years. Dave loves me, supports me, makes me laugh, helps me, and seriously is the best fit for me! We had planned to go to Hawaii this year, but with being pregnant that didn't work out as expected. We plan to go next year, but thought this was too big of anniversary to not do anything so we went to the Homestead Resort in Midway. 

August 2, 2014
We headed to Midway on a Saturday morning. On the way we stopped by Park City and did some shopping. We got to the hotel and Dave started not feeling good. We ended up staying in the room for awhile while he rested and I watched some TV. I snuck a picture of him :) 

Dave got feeling better and that night we headed to do the Crater Swim. We had to wait awhile so we played pool in the activity center. The water was amazing and so warm! It felt great on our bodies and we were the last group in for the night so we got stay later then the hour they had said. It was so fun and we definitely want to go back. 

This was taken the next day so we didn't get the camera wet. This was looking up to the crater.
 
And the water behind us.

 This was up above looking into the crater

 And the view from the top

We enjoyed a late dinner after the swimming then relaxed at the hotel. The next morning we had breakfast at the hotel and then headed home. It was an enjoyable two days together and we had fun relaxing together and celebrating our anniversary. Here is to another 10 years! 



No comments: