Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mothers Day

May 11, 2014
Mothers day was interesting this year. For Kylie's preschool class they had the moms come the last 15 minutes and we got to read to our kids and have goodies. It was on the Friday before Mothers Day and it was a lot of fun. 

 "I love my mom because she lets me do fun stuff" Kylies gift for me

 We had all been sick off and on throughout the week minus Kylie. We had flu like symptoms and by Saturday most of us felt miserable. We spent mothers day sleeping and being sick. Dave did manage to make me breakfast in bed. 

Lily gave me a cute picture and some bath salts she made from school. I forgot to get a picture. We also had to cancel our mothers day tea party because of feeling so sick. We moved it to a few weeks so we can still do it. I will post pictures then! 


No comments: