Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oakley Crawling and Walking

May 13-15, 2013
Okay so I got really frustrated as I was trying to download videos because it seemed like every time I did they did not work. I gave up for awhile, but I decided to try again tonight and again got frustrated. I finally asked Dave to help me out and he realized that the videos were too big and I needed to make them smaller. So here are some videos that I hope work for everyone to see! 

First of all this is Oakley crawling. Now the kid has been on the move for quite some time, but as those have seen her is what always an army crawl where she would fall to her chest then go again. However, short of her first birthday (7 days) she did decide to learn to crawl the right way. 

She also decided to take a few steps just a few days later (May 15). Lily helped out by taking the video of her going back and forth between us. Up to now she still has only taken six steps and doesn't seem to be to eager to do more, but we are proud of her anyway. As Dave put it, "it never gets old, even with the forth!"


No comments: