Sunday, September 2, 2012

Eight Years of Marriage

July 29, 2012
Dave and I celebrated eight great years of marriage. Because it was on a Sunday we went on a date Saturday night. Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids and we hit train to downtown. We enjoyed our time talking and remembering the fun times the last eight years have brought. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We were able to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the beautiful summer air. The food was super yummy and then we shared a Caramel Apple Cheesecake. It took us a good twenty minutes just to decide on the kind we wanted! After dinner we walked around City Center before heading back to get the kids. I had not been feeling very good the whole week so we decided to call it night and we headed home to watch a movie. It was a fun night even if I was a little sick. And of course I didn't get any pictures, but it was fun!

David is my best friend and I really could not have asked for a better husband. We joke lately that we have started to mesh into the same person. I have gotten a little more goofy and hyper and he has mellowed! We often know what the other is thinking without having to say anything. We have a blast with our four girls and love spending time together. I love how good he is with our little girls and the love he shows me! I look forward to many more adventures to come being married to my best friend! 

No comments: